Browse by category, form, style or genre
- Calligraphic Art
- Ceramics & Pottery
- Computer Generated
- Glass Art
- Graphic Design
- Jewellery Design and Creation
- Mixed Medium & Collage
- Pencils - Graphite, Coloured, etc.
- Printmaking - all methods
- Teaching Studios
- Textile Art
- Woodcutting & carving
A: The Studio, 4 St. Stephanos Street, Stephani, Tala.
T: +357 26 652 760
Judith studied at the Bartlett School of Architecture, London University, graduating with Distinction.
She held her first solo exhibition in 1964 in Famagusta. After 29 years in South Africa, she returned to Cyprus to continue an ongoing love affair with the simple beauty and rich cultural heritage of the island. These are reflected in her water-colours, a medium to which she is passionately addicted.
She teaches drawing, water-colours and acrylics in her Tala studio and regards the interaction between professional artists and students as a vital part of the artistic process. Her passion and enthusiasm for the medium are reflected in her own vibrant water-colours and the exciting work produced by her students.
Landscapes, still life and Cyprus scenes are all inspirations accomplished in water-colour, pen and ink, as well as pen and wash. Another area of speciality is commissions of clients’ houses and gardens which has been particularly popular in Cyprus.
(1) From Tala main road (Militiades Stillianou) turn up the hill into Stephani Avenue with the Casa Luna restaurant on our left. Take the first right into St. Stephanos Street.
(2) From Tremithousa turn into Stephani Avenue at the amphitheatre and left into St. Stephanos before the t-junction at the bottom of the hill.
Open for most of the year by appointment.