Browse by category, form, style or genre
- Calligraphic Art
- Ceramics & Pottery
- Computer Generated
- Glass Art
- Graphic Design
- Jewellery Design and Creation
- Mixed Medium & Collage
- Pencils - Graphite, Coloured, etc.
- Printmaking - all methods
- Teaching Studios
- Textile Art
- Woodcutting & carving
A: (1) 3 Acropoleos Street, Timi, Paphos 8507
A: (2) Tea for Two, 1st Floor, 57 Poseidonias Avenue, Kato Paphos
M : +357 99 496 199
E : email@example.com
FB : Jackie Pentalioti
Jackie has a BA from Leicester University and also studied at Sheffield University in the UK. She has exhibited at major galleries throughout Cyprus and is a member of EKATE (Cyprus Chamber of Arts). She has also been featured in the UK Art magazine "Artists and Illustrators".
She is interested in producing realistic images of the human figure and fabrics.
(1) From the Paphos / Limassol motorway, take the Ayia Varvara exit. As it is difficult to find Jackie's studio, she suggests that you telephone first for directions.
Open all year round by appointment only.
(2) From the Stadium/Debenhams roundabout, take the road to Kato Paphos. Turn left at the T-junction opposite Olympic Lagoon Resort. Tea for Two is approximately 100 meters on the right.
Open: May to end October 2017 daily between 08.00hrs - 24.00hrs